Ready for an epic 30 days!? Our favorite time of the year is here! The October Challenge is back!
This year is extra special, our theme will be; pilates principles. We will begin each class with The Hundred + Series of 5 to activate the powerhouse. The goal is to bring that core stability into all movement regardless of the type of workout. You will be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone. Let’s move with intention together!
Props are always optional however, they are a great way to enhance your workout and up the challenge. The only requirement is a mat. Here is a complete list of all the props we suggest;
- Ankle/wrist weights (ideally between 1-2lbs/one set)
- Gliders or towel
- Magic Circle (aka Pilates Ring)
- Pilates Ball
- Resistance band (fabric or elastic)
- Sneakers (for a few of the high impact workouts)
- Weights (we use a range between 2lb-5lb but you are encouraged to use what you are comfortable with)